Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Position: Library Trainees
Stipend: Rs 20,000 per month.
Number of vacancies: Four.
• Candidates who passed out MLISc after 2018 are eligible to apply
• Candidates must secure first class in their MLISc examination.
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
• Basic working knowledge of IT and IT related applications used in libraries.
The eligible candidates according to the above criteria are invited for the written test and interview. Please submit your application online on or before February 26, 2020. Candidates meeting all the above-mentioned requirements and interested in being considered may apply online by visiting: http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfonlapp.home
Note: • The selected candidates are expected to work six days a week.
• The trainees may be allotted shift duty and may have to work on public holidays too.
• The internship period is two year.
• Certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete at least six months of internship.
• No TA/DA will be provided for attending the selection test/interview.
• Selection of the candidate will be based on written test followed by a personal interview.
• The written test and interview will be conducted in English.
Note: Those who attended the test on December 19th, 2019 need not apply again “The Institute follows the Reservation Policy of the Government of India for candidates belonging to OBC (Other Backward Classes), SC/ST (Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe), EWS (Economically Weaker sections) and PwD (Persons with Disability). If your Nationality is Indian or OCI/Dual Citizenship, please indicate in your application, which of the following categories you belong to: OBC, SC/ST, EWS, PwD, General” Closing date for receipt of applications is February 26, 2020 Shortlisted candidates will be intimated
Last Date for Submission : 26-FEB-20
Apply online : http://iimberpsrv.iimb.ernet.in/prod/pfuser.pcreate