North-Eastern Hill University
University Librarian 1 (UR)
- Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC seven points scale and consistently good academic record and having minimum prescribed API score as laid down in relevant UGC Regulation.
- At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years experience as a College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library service and organization of publish work.
Desirable: M.Phil/Ph.D degree in library science/information science/documentation/ archives and manuscript keeping.
N.B The candidates who have applied for the post of Librarian in response to the Employment Notice No. 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2014-2091 Dt. 27.01.2014 need not apply again. However, the applicants may update their bio-data/C.V if desired.
Assistant Librarian 1 (UR)
- Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks ( or an equivalent grade in a seven point scale wherever grading system is followed)and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- However, candidates, who have been awarded Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission ( Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.d Degree), Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Librarian/College Librarian or Documentation Officer
A relaxation of 5% marks shall be applicable of SC/ST candidates at entry level. Provided that minimum marks shall not be less than 50% approved vide MHRD Deptt. Of Education, Govt. Of India, letter No. F. 80-30/99/Desk(U) dated June 2, 2000.
N.B The candidates who have applied for the post of Assistant Librarian in response to the Employment Notice No. 1-4/Estt.II(B)/2014-2091 Dt. 27.01.2014 need not apply again. However, the applicants may update their bio-data/C.V if desired.
Librarian JDBI Kolkata