(An Autonomous Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India)
Transit Campus: C/o. Sree Rama Engineering College Campus, Karakambadi Road, Mangalam
P.O, Tirupati – 517 507, Andhra Pradesh, India.
Name of the post Assistant Librarian
No of post 01
Pay Level (Academic) Level - 10 in the Pay Matrix with Entry Pay Rs. 57,700 as per 7th CPC
Age Not more than 35 years as on closing date of advertisement.
Educational and other qualifications
- Master's Degree in Library Science / Information Science I Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with CGPA of 6.5 in 10-point scale or at least 60% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with superior knowledge of computerized library service.
- Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- However, candidates, who are or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET I SLET I SET for recruitment and appointment as Assistant Librarian.
1) PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA or equivalent.
2) NET/SLET/SET qualified candidates shall be preferred.