Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology
Ichchhanath Surat- Dumas Road, Keval Chowk, Surat, Gujarat 395007
No of post 01
Pay level Academic Level –14
Age limit: 56 years
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent grade of '8' in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record set out in these Regulations.
- i) holding analogous post or
- ii) At least ten years' experience as a Deputy Librarian in the library of technical University, educational institute of national importance, or any other large technical library at least 3 years being spent on a post in PB-4 (Rs.37400 - 67000/) with GP of Rs.8700/- or an equivalent post.
- iii) Experience (supported with evidence) of innovative Library service and commitment for computerization of library.
- Higher degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) in a relevant Discipline directly relevant to Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation.
How to apply
Please visit the Institute website http://www.svnit.ac.in for more details. It is mandatory to fill up the Application form online. The link for Application form is available from 10/02/2020 on the Institute website.
The last date of online application is 02/03/2020 upto 11:59 p.m. The hard copy of submitted online application form duly filled in all respects with relevant documents,including requisite Demand Draft must reach to the office of the Registrar, SVNIT, Surat on or before 09/03/2020. The Institute will follow the norms for reservation of SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD candidates as per Government of India norms.