University of Delhi
Last date extended upto 13.08.2020 View
Post University Librarian
No of post 01
Scale of Pay Level 14 as per VII CPC Pay Matrix
1. A Master‘s degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation Science with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point -scale wherever the grading system is followed.
2. At least ten years as a Librarian at any level in University Library or ten years of teaching as Assistant/Associate Professor in Library Science or ten years‘ experience as a College Librarian.
3. Evidence of Innovative Library Services, including the integration of ICT in a Library.
4. A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation /Archives and manuscript-keeping.
How to apply
Online applications are invited in the prescribed Application Form from eligible and highly motivated candidates with proven track record of competence and success for appointment to the one post of University Librarian. The post of University Librarian carries Scale of Pay Level 14 as per VII CPC Pay Matrix. The last date for receipt of applications is Last date extended upto 13.08.2020
- General Instructions for the Applicants
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Online Application Portal (Online proforma will be available shortly)