- Name of post: Library and Information Assistant
- No. of post: 01 (one)
- Pay: Level -6 (Rs. 35400-112400)
- Mode of recruitment: Deputation
Officials of the Central or State Government or Union Territories holding analogous posts on regular basis and possessing the qualifications:
- (i) Bachelors' Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or Institute;
- (ii) Two years' professional experience in a Library under Central or State Government or Union Territories or Autonomous or Statutory organisation or Public Sector Undertakings or University or Recognised Research or Educational Institute.
Age Limit: The age limit for appointment by deputation basis shall not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
How to apply
Willing and eligible candidates are required to submit their applications in the prescribed proforma along with documents (Cadre Clearance, Integrity Certificate, Vigilance Clearance, Major/Minor penalty imposed during the last ten years and up-to-date ACR dossiers or photocopies of ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page by Gazetted Officer) within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in the Employment News/Rozgar Samachar to the Deputy Director (Sr.), Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration, Mussoorie-248179. Application received after the last date or without the documents noted above or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered.
The last date of application is 28 December 2020.