RAJMATA VIJAYARAJE SCINDIA KRISHI VISHWA VIDYALAYA, GWALIOR
Details of the post of Vishwa Vidyalaya Librarian advertised by the Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gwalior vide
Advertisement No. IPRO/Advt. No. 19th/ 2021/Reg./400, dated 11-06-2021
- Post University Librarian
- No of post 01, UR
- Pay Scale PB-37400-67000 + GP-10000/-
- Bachelor degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation from a recognized Indian / Foreign university having minimum 50% marks or an equivalent
- Master's Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation from a recognized Indian / Foreign university with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent
- D. degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation/ Achieves and Manuscript keeping from a recognized Indian / Foreign university.
- At least 10 years experience as a Deputy Librarian in the University Library or 15 years experience as College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative Library Service and organization of Published work.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by RVSKVV in the light of UGC Regulations as available in the University website (rvskvv.net).
How to apply
The format of blank application form and detailed information regarding qualifications, experience, terms and conditions, etc. are available at website http://rvskvv.net/ and can be downloaded and used. Applications complete in all respects together with the application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand only) for General and OBC Candidates and Rs. 500/-(Rs. Five Hundred only) for SC / ST Candidates, in form of Bank Draft in favour of Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Gwalior, payable at Gwalior. The application form must submitted within the stipulated time both in SOFT as well as in Hard copy should reach the Registrar, Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Raja Pancham Singh Marg, Gwalior- 474002 (M.P.) latest by 26-07-2021.
The candidate have to super scribe on the top left hand corner of the envelop Advt. No and Application for the post of No. IPRO/Advt. No. 19th/2021/ Reg./400, Dated: 11-06-2021.