Indian Council of World Affairs
Sapru House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001
Popularly known as ‘Sapru House Library
- Post Consultant (Library & Publications)
- Remuneration Rs. 50,000/- per month
Desirable qualifications :
- Background / close association with world of Books and publications.
- Previous association with Libraries of repute.
- Experience in publishing work at Institutions of repute.
- It would be an asset if applicant has knowledge/interest in foreign affairs/foreign policy.
- Coordinate Publications Programme of ICWA.
- To work on book selection of various themes particularly international relations for library
- To work with various publishers of the Council.
- Liaise with authors, reviewers and publishers for book publications.
- Follow up post -publication for publicity in terms of distribution, book launches, discussions and coordinating with media and academic journals.
- The applications along with detailed CV should be sent in sealed covers addressed to The Deputy Director General, Indian Council of World Affairs, Sapru House, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi – 110 001 on or before 21st November, 2022.
- Selection will be through an interview only. Merely fulfilling the requirements laid-down in the advertisement will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The shortlisted candidates would be informed through e-mail by ICWA.
- Any direct or indirect canvassing will be considered as a disqualification.
- No TA/DA for appearing in the interview will be admissible for local candidates. Outstation candidates called for interview will be paid 2nd AC return train fare only, subject to the production of original ticket.