ICMR - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF VIROLOGY
Indian Council of Medical Research
Department of Health Research
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India
20-A, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Pune Camp, Pune-411001.
E-mail: annrenticeshinniveumail.com Tel. No. 020-26006207
APPRENTICESHIP: - GRADUATE APPRENTICES (LIBRARY SCIENCE)
Applications are invited for selection of suitable/eligible candidates as GRADUATE APPRENTICES (Library Science) under the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 enacted by the Government of India:
- No. of Vacancies Two
- Duration of Apprenticeship: One Year
- Educational Qualification Three years Graduate Degree preferably in Science with Degree in Library Information Science/M.Lib.Sc. from recognized University. 2. Knowledge of computer applications.
- Age Limit 18 to 28 years as on I" September, 2021
- Stipend payable 11,500/- per month (Consolidated)
- Last date for submitting applications: 21" September 2021
Interested eligible candidates are requested to fill attached application form with photocopies of all documents and submit the same to apprenticeshipniv®gmail.com on or before 21/09/2021. Please do not send the hardcopies of the applications. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview. Candidates will have to attend the online interview on their own expenses. Canvassing in any form shall be treated as disqualification. The Director, NW reserves the right of this selection process and his/her decision is final and binding. For updates, please visit www.niv.co.in.