ICAR- National Agriculture Higher Edcuation Project (NAHEP) (IG) Subproject on
National Knowledge Management Centre for Agriculture Education and Research Knowledge Management Centre (University Library)
Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad - 500020
Post Senior Research Fellow (Library Science)
No of post 1 Post
Emoluments Rs.31,000/- +HRA as admissible
Age limit Men - 35 years; Women 40 years (Age relaxation of five years for SC/ST and three years for OBC
Master of Library and Information Science / M.Lib.Sc with 60%. Candidate should qualify UGC-NET along with two years of experience working in any research organization or Research Project.
Proficiency in information retrieval from e-Resources, Digital Content Management, written and oral communication skills Conversant with Data Formats etc., Should have experience in open source software such as DSpace / KOHA installation and customization.
How to attend
- Candidate may attend the walk-in-interview between 10.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. on 21-09-2021. 5.Candidates reporting after 12.00 p.m. will not be considered for interview. 6.No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring Original Documents of age proof, educational qualifications (from 10th class onwards), and documents in support of additional qualifications / experience along with a set of self-attested Xerox copies along with the required Bio-data in the format given below (affix passport sized photograph).
- The selected candidate shall have to undergo medical examination.Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature
- The decision of the University would be final and binding in all aspects.
- The candidates should follow the Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) issued by the Government of India and Telangana in respect of Covid-19 to contain Corona Virus. They should follow physical distance, wear face mask, use hand sanitizer and ensure normal body temperature.