International symposium titled "Digital Libraries: Sustainable Development in Education
Call For Papers
- Digital Libraries for Accessible Education
- Inclusive and equitable access to digital libraries for diverse learners
- Strategies to overcome barriers to accessing educational resources
- Enhancing accessibility for marginalized communities and persons with disabilities
- Digital Literacy and Skills Development
- Innovative approaches to promoting digital literacy through digital libraries
- Digital skills development for lifelong learning and employability
- Digital libraries as platforms for upskilling and reskilling initiatives
- Open Educational Resources (OER) and Open Access
- Creation, curation, and dissemination of OER through digital libraries
- Licensing, copyright, and intellectual property issues in open-access resources
- Collaborative models for sustainable development and sharing of OER
- Technology and Innovation in Digital Libraries
- Applications of emerging technologies (AI, ML, NLP, AR & VR etc.) in digital libraries
- Metadata standards and digital preservation in the age of rapid technological advancements
- User experience design and user-centric innovations in digital library interfaces
- Policy and Governance for Digital Libraries
- Policy frameworks for the sustainable development of digital libraries
- Copyright and fair use considerations in digital library ecosystems
- Ethical issues in data collection, privacy, and security in digital libraries
Authors are invited to submit original research papers, case studies, or conceptual papers addressing the above themes or related topics. Submissions should contribute to advancing knowledge, providing insights, and sharing best practices in leveraging digital libraries for sustainable development in education.
- Papers must be written in English and should adhere to academic standards.
- Submissions should be in .doc or .docx format and follow a standard academic paper structure.
- The maximum paper length should be 6,000 words (excluding references).
- Authors should include a theme of the paper (choose from the list of themes of the symposium), clear title, abstract (250 words maximum), keywords, and author affiliations with contact information.
- All submissions must be original work and should not have been previously published or be under review elsewhere.
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Kharagpur - 721302, WB, India